SIZE GUIDES FOR COMPOSABLE & FASHION
THE FOLLOWING CLASSIC BRACELET BASE SIZES ARE AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE
- JUNIOR: length:13 cm, the bracelet is made up of 15 Composable links
- SMALL: length:15 cm, the bracelet is made up of 17 Composable links
- MEDIUM: length:17 cm, ; the bracelet is made up of 19 Composable links
- LARGE: length:19 cm, the bracelet is made up of 21 Composable links
- MAX: length: 21 cm, the bracelet is made up of 23 Composable links
The size of the bracelet base you order is prior to adding your Classic decorated composable links.
Each classic composable link is approx 1cm (1.9cm for doubles). Therefore if you order 2 decorated links and your wrist circumference is 17cm you would order the 15cm (Small) bracelet base.
If you are undecided between two sizes, we recommend you choose the larger. This way if the bracelet is too big then you can simply remove one of the links to make it the perfect size.
You can easily add and remove links on your Composable bracelet on your own, thanks to the special mechanism that holds the links together.
If you have questions or doubts about how to create your bracelet, read our FAQ.
1. MEASURE THE LENGTH OF ONE OF YOUR OWN BRACELETS
- If you already have a bracelet of the desired size, lay it on a smooth surface and measure it with a ruler or a measuring tape from one end to the other, including the closure.
- Take note of the length and choose the Nomination bracelet that best matches that length.
2. MEASURE THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF YOUR WRIST
You can use our measuring tool to measure the circumference of your wrist.
Many of our necklaces come in different lengths.
Here are some illustrations to demonstrate how different lengths will look and where they will fall on you.
|RANGE 1||40-44 cm|
|RANGE 2||45-54 cm|
|RANGE 3||60-84 cm|
|RANGE 4||> 85 cm|
|INTERNAL RING DIAMETER||1,60 cm||1,62 cm||1,65 cm||1,68 cm||1,72 cm||1,74 cm||1,78 cm||1,81 cm|
|INTERNAL RING CIRCUMFERENCE||5,02 cm||5,09 cm||5,18 cm||5,28 cm||5,40 cm||5,46 cm||5,59 cm||5,68 cm|
|EU / FR||50||51||52||53||54||55||56||57|